Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hello!

I have been looking forward this whole blog thing, and reading other people's and getting inspired....

Here is the first picture of the new shop:



I am working on some non-bag items to be selling as well, but everything "in store" is made by me. If you are in Bellingham, come to the shop towards the end of the week.

Today is applique day. I am doing a huge stack so that I can be caught up and ready to wholesale and for christmas. It seems rather overwhelming though, and I am stalling by typing.......

James officially has 10 more days of work, and then he will be here full-time. We are so excited, it seems like he gave notice 2 months ago and it has only been a week!

We are moving this week, so I will be closed Monday 10/2.

That's all for now, off to sew appliques!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home