Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Few! What a day! Here's how I started this morning:



And then, halfway through the day:



And then, come six o'clock:



Now, most of them just need snaps! After I get them all done they are going out in the front and the fall line will be officially for sale in the shop.

Myra, my current helper, is absolutely amazing! She at least doubled my productivity today. And, not only that, but she is hysterical, and we laughed the way through all those bags. But, she is moving to L.A. here in a couple weeks. I will miss her horribly....

James is putting in his final couple weeks at work, so he is not working with me yet. Of course he comes in the evenings, and runs errands, and is all around fabulous, and basically works full-time at the studio. But, it will be nice as Myra goes to still have company.

So, off to home to make tags for all the new lovely things I am putting in the shop, and buy a new display for the front.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home