Saturday, June 02, 2007

What a beautiful Day!

Wow, it is gloriously sunny, and about 80 F here in bellingham. So, what am I doing? Standing at the cutting table ironing. Of course, no really, that makes complete sense. Oh, and did I mention that I wore long sleeves today? Oh yeah, someone is with it.

James and I went over and assembled our kitchen counter for the kitchen area in our new space today. Our van is absolutely packed, to the ceiling, with ikea furniture. Remember the aforementioned ikea trip that nearly killed us both? I’ll write about that one soon. Anyway, we have a van full of furniture because the contractors and painters want absolutely NO furniture in there until they are done. So, we continued to drive around with if for probably another week and a half. This was the first piece we have put together, and it came out great. It was very exciting. And since there is nothing in about 2,400 sf downstairs, Abbey had a blast running around after her mini chuckit ball. And then licking the drywall dust off the floor.

So I have that Knit.1 picture for you, but my camera is broken at the moment. I should get it fixed in the next couple days, and I’ll post the picture then. I didn’t actually forget.

Alright, back to ironing. I see now that the way to get myself blogging every day is to do something I don’t like, and will want to take a break from. Mental note has been made.

I hope everyone else has the fantastic weather we do, and a chance to enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home