Thursday, April 19, 2007

The best part of being self-employed

I took a workshop a while ago in which I picked up a book for artist businesspeople the speaker had written. Within the first few pages was a quote that went along the lines of "the bes part of being self-employeed is deciding which 16 hours of the day you are going to work." That has been my fall back statement since.

It is now 10pm, and I am still at work. Kendall is coming in a night or two a week to work around her other job. Tonight was one of those nights, so I am sitting here writing my official, professional, not chicken scratches business plan. I really don't mind staying late, every once in a while, I work much better at night and there are less distractions. But, at this point, I think everything I am writing is sounding exactly the same. So, I think it is time to go home. Off to redundant business strategy dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home