Thursday, November 08, 2007

46 Days and Counting

I spent most of the day yesterday getting bins labeled, random pieces of vinyl into appropriate places, and setting up extra storage with these shelves in the sewing room. I think we are just about ready for the holidays, and just in time too! The orders are already starting to increase on the internet.







But, don’t they look great? Each bin is labeled and organized and everything. It made me feel so on top of everything and ready to go to be all official with my tape gun and the bin labels. We are also diligently working to get all of our patterns cut into Lucite since our sash bags have all been cut from paper patterns from January on this year….. Not the speediest system, that’s for sure! But, I can safely say we are ready to go for the holidays. I think. Or as ready as we'll ever be!

Oh and just FYI, we have a two new inexpensive bags about to be put on the website just in time for the holidays. They are already in the shop so come check them out if you are in Bellingham. Otherwise, they should be online in the next 10 days.

Alright, off to sip my tea and soak up the wonderful pumpkin spice candle burning in the shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home