Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jingle Bells........

So in a small handmade business like ours, we look forward to christmas all year. It is certainly the craziest time of year, and the middle of november to january 1st always rushes by at light speed.

Being as this is the case, we are already stocking up for christmas, getting everyone scheduled and ready, and beginning to plan. I already have decorations decided on, including window displays for mid november on, and the smell of my pumpkin spice latte the other morning put me in the christmas spirit.

Of course you can’t discuss this with anyone in the middle of september, or they look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears. So, imagine my excitement when we had our first official christmas shopper yesterday morning. She came in and bought four bags for the women in her family. We even gift wrapped them and everything. I wish everyone shopped early! And it made me think about my own christmas gift list, and that I should probably get on the now so I don’t have to think about it the couple weeks before christmas. And, it got me that much more excited.

It also made me realize how much I need to get done in the next few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home