Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh dear.

What is so very exciting about taking pictures of what I am doing and posting them on the internet for the entire world to see?

Since I had to run out and get keys for our new apartment yesterday before I could post, I am going to do it today.

I had my normal 2 pm americano pick-me-up yesterday as I started to set snaps:



Thank goodness for thermos! I love you Black Drop Coffeehouse, but $2 a day on Americanos adds up fast- especially when you have an espresso machine at home.

There is something terribly entertaining when the straps stand up on their own:



On to today. I got to the shop this morning, and needed to move our couch out to put in the aforementioned new apartment. Since it was just in storage while we were housesitting this summer, we decided it might as well be put to use somewhere. And we are getting a second industrial sewing machine in the next few weeks, and I got a new display piece for the store and was moving things out there, so I decided it was time to make the studio more functional. Apparently this meant moving every single item in the workspace of the shop at least 3" in one direction or another, if not completely across the room. Who knew?

But, now I don't want to do anything so I am just cruising around the internet. I can't believe it is only 3 pm. Oh goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home