Friday, June 08, 2007

I can't take it!

Ok, so I am so, SO excited to move to our new space, I can barely stand it. The thought of my own design studio upstairs about the same size as our ENTIRE shop currently is killing me. KILLING ME!!! And all the space for the dogs to run around. Ack! And the new sales area. Ack! And all the store windows on the street. And all that Ikea furniture I get to put together. And all the room for the sewing machines. And enough room for all of our back-stock. And a kitchen. And a non-shared bathroom. And no fluorescent lighting. And did I mention that design studio just for me? I can’t wait. No, I actually mean that I am physically incapable of waiting.

Our contractors are finishing up this week. Our painter is coming on Wednesday. And we are ready to go put furniture together next Saturday. In others words, we should be in around the 18-20th of June. We were hoping for the 15th because it is James’ birthday, but, c’est la vie.

Well, at least I have the cutest puppy in the world to play with! And the cutest black pug in the world, too.

Oh, and the website. I went and did one heck of an extensive photo shoot yesterday with our web designer. It should be up and running with the new line the beginning of July.

And did I mention we got written up in the Herald again? It is pretty small, but here we are.

Ok, I think I covered everything. Off to walk to dogs in the park!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Perrone Designs said...

Congrats on the write-up as well as the digs. I VERY excited for you. The new pup is adorable!

Anna

2:54 PM  
Blogger Irma said...

wow - congrats! best of luck and I adore your bags ~ I will soon buy one when I get some cash in :)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home