Saturday, November 10, 2007

Deck The Halls

We are breaking my cardinal rule, and decorating for the shop for Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving. It always freaks me out when I go shopping in November and retailers have their Christmas stuff up already, but here I am a retailer now, and decorating before thanksgiving. Monday is officially the day we’ll deck the shop with holiday cheer.

So, Andrea and I went Christmas decoration shopping yesterday to fill in the holes of Christmas chotskies and found, to our amazement, that green is apparently no longer a Christmas color. We had the hardest time find greens of any sort, let alone the limey but olivey green I was looking for. We found a few things, I am hoping enough, but we’ll just have to play it by ear while decorating on Monday.

If you’re in town, come stop in and say “hi” Monday while we are up on ladders, stringing garlands and lights. We’ll have cider and cookies for anyone who stops by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home