Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Someone shoot me now


My web designer is still piled with work, and ended up not having enough time for my site updates. So I am doing it myself. Brilliant idea..........

It is not that it is not going together right( not that I have uploaded and tried anything out yet). It is just that it takes so much darn time! Oh my goodness, I have been working on it non stop since 10am this morning, and I am probably only half done. UGH!!!!

Well, it appears to have been awhile since I last posted. Saturday was rather hectic. I ran some errands while James held down the shop. Then I went and got my hair cut, which took twice as long as I thought it would. But, it looks awesome. We went to the Andrew Bird concert at the Nightlight in Bellingham, and it was a pretty good show. I saw a friend of mine I hadn't seen in awhile, which was good. I really want the Andrew Bird CD now.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Myra was helping me out, and we talked about project runway for half the day. I never think I have enough for her to do before she comes, and then I keep her busy all day, and have more for her to do when she leaves. Oh well!

James slept through his alarms this morning. This has never happened. He has to be at work at 7am, and I woke up at 8am and he was still sleeping away. But, what are you going to do- he only has 3 days left there anyway!

Well, I guess I better get back to the site. Or maybe I'll go sew. It is definitely a rare day when I sew to avoid doing something else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home