Friday, April 13, 2007

Who's really in charge here?



Some days the line between human and dog as boss is very fine….. Right now Abbey is sitting on my lap trying to lick my fingers as I type.

So, we’re here, we’re great, and we’re excited about life. The new line is going over fantastically in the shop. Thank god since I lost a lot of sleep after putting them in the store Wednesday night. Most of the regulars in our building have stopped in already to tell me how much they love it.

It’s nice for me: all of my “top, top, top priorities,” I’m on to my “top, top priorities” and I see my “top priorities” in sight. Big sigh.

And guess what?! We got the product photos for the website done today. So that means the website update is coming in the near future.


Alright, James is distracting me with the Red Hot Chili Peppers making of the Dani California music video. Off to watch that, I mean get to work. Right, work….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home