Thursday, March 15, 2007

Whoa!

Holy Moley, that pause was even worse than the last one!

I'm back, I'm here! I have been so caught up with the new line, I have been eating, breathing, and sleeping purses. But, not blogging.

Just an update: We are all doing great here. The last three months have been a roller coaster, and we are SO super excited to be presenting the new line in the shop in the next week (about) here. I cannot wait, really. I would say I hope you all like it, but I KNOW you are going to LOVE it! Yea! Come to the party on the 28th, which I feel right now like it will never get here! I don't want to keep the new bags secret anymore!

The sad part of this is I feel like I should have a ton to say, but I am rather at a loss. It is 8:30 pm, and I am still here at the sewing machine getting out an order. So, pretty much everything is still the same.....

We have a new employee! Alex started with us the end of February, so come on in and meet him. Maybe he'll let me take a picture of him for the blog tomorrow.....

Alright, off to finish my dinner, and finish this order. I am sure I'll have more to say as I get more in the swing of this again.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home