Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It’s Wednesday, that’s all I have to say

Look, three posts in three days. I think that’s a new record.

I have been sewing all day, finishing up a wholesale order that was supposed to be out yesterday. It’s been very nice to sit and chat with Oso, I really enjoy having her here.

Other than that, we are stll working on the new line. Oso’s getting the last size finished, Kendall’s coming tonight from 7-10 to do more sewing, and Alex is getting some mis-cut bags re-cut. James is working on taxes. Wow, what an exciting day. Hmmmm. We are paying state taxes quarterly now because we have employees, plus we have state sales tax. We had an accountant do the federal income taxes, and that is long in the mail and to the IRS, thankfully. I hope everyone else has there done, or at least nearly done!

Well, that’s about all there is to report. Here’s the cute bike display from the front.



I’m off to box up and ship this order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home