Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Its Party Time!

Hey guys, have you heard about our latest, greatest idea? We’ve started a “Persnickity Purse Party” program. Gotta love that alliteration!

I just booked another party this morning for thirty lucky ladies in Olympia in the beginning of october. I will head down with a bunch of samples, we’ll have food and drinks, and a great evening of purse shopping. Doesn’t that sound fun?

We got the idea because I have done a few home shows and parties with other crafters over the last year, and they are such a fun, personal, and intimate shopping experience that we now have 3 consultants doing parties in bellingham, seattle, and los angeles, and we’re looking for more. Interested in selling persnickity bags and making a part or full-time income? E-mail me, and we'll get you started.

We are going to do a big purse party gala in the shop here I think around October 12th with drinks and food, and shopping fun open to everyone.

Come on in or e-mail me about booking your own personal purse party! I am sure you can think of a reason to have the girls together for a night of shopping. Suggestions to get you started:

a birthday party
a bridal shower
bridesmaids party with built in gifts
girl’s night out
goodbye party for a friend
welcome to the neighborhood party for a friend
girl’s night out
a fundraiser for you favorite charity (we do that too!)
because you want one of our bags for free
knitting night with built in project bag shopping
you need a new job, and you want to try being a persnickity consultant
you are celebrating a milestone
the kids are back in school
a thank you for your clients
a fall celebration party
just because
a “chocolate is wonderful and we are going to celebrate by buying purses” party
a “I am going to get ready for christmas early this year, I mean it” party
a “I am stressed out and need a evening of shopping to relax” party

You get the idea.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home