Monday, September 10, 2007

Message From The Executive Office

It’s here! I am finally upstairs in my new office! I am so very excited. I have a desk right next to a big window, comfy chairs for relaxin’, and a work table and sewing area for prototyping. I really, honestly, don’t think I could be much more elated. Sigh.

I actually have my own personal space now, where no one can disorganize anything, if I need to focus on a project I can with out distraction, and I can put up all my design inspiration stuff.

There is one wall that is probably about 20-25 feet long that is mainly windows right now, that they are going to close up because of logistics of re-roofing, and tar coming halfway up the window issues. At first I was a little bummed out because I was loosing so much window, but then I realized it is where the majority of the heat upstairs comes from (and it can get pretty darn toasty up here), so I was just fine with it. And now, I realized that it will give me a 20-25 foot design board. Um, yeah, I think that is the only way my office in it’s current condition could be any better.

Alright, off to get executive officey sorts of tasks done. Hmm, I actually don’t quite know what to do with myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home