Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF!

Right, thank god its Friday doesn’t really count around here since we pretty much work 7 days a week. Oh well.

So we’re gearing up for tomorrow since Saturdays are always busy with all the farmer’s market traffic. It is near the end of the summer too, so there are tons of tourists in town.

My day was absolutely FANTASTIC, since I walked over to the downtown yarn shop and picked up supplies to feed my addiction. Yes, the yarn store is the highlight of my week.

My landlord/leasing agent from our old space, who was also the leasing agent on our new space is married to Nancy, the Northwest Handspun Yarn shop owner. It is right across the street from our old building, but of course I never made it in there for yarn until we moved across town……

Anyway, I am very highly excited because I got a gorgeous organic cotton and an absolutely luxurious alpaca/wool blend yarn, both from Blue Sky Alpacas. They are both to die for, and the most I have ever spent on yarn. I also got some other yarns, plus a knitting book and yarn needles, since mine all are m.i.a. She has a great selection, and let me bring Lucy (the baby pug) in to “help me shop.” Course, all she did was sneeze and shoot snot rockets right into my ear. Lovely.

So we are off to walk the dogs, have take and bake pizza for dinner, and watch the newest season of the Simpsons that just came out of dvd. Sounds like the perfect Friday night to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy/Steve said...

Hello! I just received a custom bag for my birthday from my sista friend and her family! It has a dragonfly on it and dragonflys are very very special to me. I love the bag and want to thank you all for being able to do this bag for her and ultimately for me. I know I will get tons of "where did you get that" and I will gladly tell them about persnickity designs. Thanks again!-Stacy

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home