Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yikes!

Phew! This week has been like a runaway freight train! I can’t believe that it is Thursday (tomorrow) already.

Kendall started as a full-time sewer as of Monday this week. It is amazing how much time it is taking to keep up with her. I feel like I have been in the sewing room 75% of the week already, and she needs a bunch more work for tomorrow. Yikes! It is so different than when she would come 2-3 days a week after work and on her day off.

But, it is all worth it seeing our back stock shelves fill back up instead of just getting barer and barer. The first show I did when I hit this business really hard I sold over half my stock for Christmas in one day, and I feel like I have been running to keep up ever since. So, watching the shelves fill just makes me feel so very happy. Especially since Christmas is just around the corner (and yes that is how I think. I even have my Christmas decorations all planned out already!).

Alright, Kendall just left and informed me on her way out that she is finished with everything I have given her and she needs more for the morning. Oy! Off to cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home