Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Up Early

Hello, hello! Whew! Today has been one of those days where your feet are running before they touch the ground, and the rest of the day continues at that pace. I can’t believe it is after 5pm already! Especially not when I got up over 12 hours ago!

What you have to understand is that I am not a morning person. In no way whatsoever. None. Anyone who knows me knows not to come within a mile radius of me until after about 9am, and even then it is barely safe. But, I am starting a new habit, and oddly enough, loving getting up early. It just gives me so much more focus, and then about this time of the day when I am no longer as productive as the morning, I don’t feel guilty. This is really big news. Huge, actually.

It has been a great day, even if it has been hectic. The Aye Captain Tote has been the bag of the day, as just about everyone in the shop has tried one on in front of the mirror. And every time someone picks it up, I realize how cute it really is.

Alright! This post has taken me nearly an hour to write, can you believe that?! I have a new timer, and I am timing myself on everything to keep track of productivity. It is very, very interesting to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home