Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Shop Decorations?

I’d like to say that these pictures haven’t gotten up because of Blogger, but it just isn’t true. It is almost full on shopping month here and it has become quite crazy. I had the party last week, tons of customers Saturday, a party in Everett Sunday, a new employee Monday, business meetings all day yesterday, and couple more this morning (which I am right between as I type.)

With 33 shopping days left and counting, lets try the Christmas decoration pictures again….



The back wall with darling fabric "paper" chain



The cute display table, complete with trees as you walk in the door



More fabric trees, which I do believe will have their own post here in the next couple days



More trees and a hint at the current window display



A christmas tree...



And of course, a pug picture.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and we'll see you for all your holiday shopping starting next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home