Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A likely prediction of cute for christmas

So, I am suppose to be sewing bags, but this pile of bear scraps has been calling to me for a long time. And, James is doing all the cutting of vinyl, so I have to wait until he's done to get started on bags, right?

I have a bunch of perfectly good pieces of sweater that aren't big enough for my bears, so voila:



Are these little guys cute?! I just had to show them off. I put the original-sized (green) one in to show the small sizes. I don't even have their faces on yet, or closed bodies, or proper ribbon, and I am already in love...... Come get them at I Heart Rummage on Sunday. The littlest one would be a perfect stocking stuffer.....

Alright, off to make the ENTIRE pile of scraps into little cutie pies!

Oh, and in my bear excitement I totally forgot: check these out:

Here

And Here (right in the middle of this one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home