Thursday, August 09, 2007

A little bit of history

I was looking through my pictures on my computer the other day for something, and found my OLD studio pictures that I thought you would enjoy.

This is august 2005 in my about 100-200 sq ft studio in my old house:





This is august 2005 in our first shop, about 500 sq ft:





And here we are august 2007 in our new 3000 sq ft location:





Oh boy, a sneak peak at some new designs!



What a mess!

Some days here are so excruciatingly long that I feel like we have made no progress and should be a lot further along with our business than we are. Then I see these, and realize just how short it really has been, and what a roller coaster it has been. Then I realize why I am so tired, and feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home