Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Alright, This is Ridiculous

I am here. I am sorry I haven’t been updating. Everywhere I go people are like, “Oh Rebecca, I have been reading your blog, and I love it!” And I feel guilty every time. So here I am, and my new goal is to be here everyday. I certainly have enough to say, and enough going on!

Here’s one I hadn’t seen before in our old space, within the lovely locked building, and not next to a bar. Oh, did I mention we are next door to 2 bars in our new space? Certainly leads to an interesting night crowd. I realize why we moved into our old space within a building, where we weren’t visible from the street and where we worked late nearly every night……

One of our sewers who comes Thursday nights left a few weeks ago at about 10:30 pm, and immediately called us on her cell and told us to look out in front of our storefront side:





It was a concert, in our doorway. We were going to ask them to leave, but they were actually pretty good. They thought we were nuts for taking their picture, but hey, they were in our doorway! Those are their girlfriends hanging out on the wall there.




Bellingham certainly is an interesting town, more stories to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home