Sunday, November 25, 2007

30 Days Seems Much Closer Than 31 For Some Reason

James and I were on our way to Thanksgiving dinner Thursday and stopped at Starbucks on the way for some, uh, holiday-and-two-hour-drive cheer. We managed to get stuck in line for about 40 minutes, which I didn’t notice too much since I was knitting. The problem with the drive thru is once you get in line, you can’t get out. Especially in a van the size of a UPS truck.

Anyway, my knitting project was in one of our bags, since, that is all I carry. They handed us our drinks and sploosh, as I am putting the lid on my travel mug coffee goes right into the knitting bag. I started to get upset and then realized that the bag was lined in nylon (just like all the sash bags) and simply grabbed it and wiped it out. No coffee nightmare, no clean-up nightmare, just one happy camper. I looked at James and said, “Wow, our bags really ARE amazing!”

I mean it is one thing to design something to function while looking good, another to carry them and realize they are super functional and fantastic, but something entirely different to have an “Oh Shiiii-oot” moment completely neutralized by good design. It makes me want to blaze new trails in the world to save more women from “oh fudge” moments! See, we really DO plan to take over the world one persnickity bag at a time….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home