Sunday, October 08, 2006

Working on Sunday?!!


In the last year of Persnickity Designs, life has been hectic. I mean, I worked at least 12 hour days, generally more, and never take a day off. The most I have had have been some half days off. So, when I opened the shop, I decided it was time to make a change.

Sundays are officially my day off, yet today I find myself in the studio, typing and working. Oh dear. I actually just came to drop off the stuff from the not-so-hot fashion show last night so I can ride my bike down tomorrow and not pay for parking, and find myself updating the site, vacuuming, and e-mailing. Sigh. C'est le vie.

Since I haven't written in a couple days, I thought I would check in. James is now officially full-time with me, and everything seems to be headed in a postive direction. But, more on that later.

Happy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home