Monday, November 26, 2007

29 Days Left Means I Need A Break!

I got up this morning, after rather crazy weekend, took a shower, ate breakfast, and promptly went back to bed. I felt like the living dead, and no matter how hard I tried, simply could not will myself to be a functioning human being. Thankfully I have a trusty assistant who got everything going at the shop, let me sleep for several hours, and came back to get me. So, Lucy and I slept from 7:30 (when we were suppose to leave home) to 11am, and then watched The Simpsons until James came to get us about 12:15.

It was wonderful, especially since we have several parties in the shop this week and I know I wont have time to break come NEXT Monday through probably January 1!

That’s about all that went on today. I didn’t ever manage to get much done, being Monday and being I still feel sluggish. I did manage to decide on a theme for the, CATALOGUE, that will be coming out in January. I am very excited about it and will be working on it all month between customers.

It is really cruddy out today, and there is a possibility of SNOW tonight…..I am sort of excited, only it snowed bad this week last year and totally killed sales for merchants downtown. We’ll be here, no matter what, since we have chains and a car that amazingly does great in the snow. I love snow, so I sorta hope it snows, but sorta don’t. I guess we’ll just have to see what it decides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home