Thursday, November 29, 2007

It has been a whirlwind around here the last couple days. I never really managed to get my butt in gear yesterday. Didn’t get a whole lot done, just some bits and pieces. It was probably more than I think, but since it wasn’t anything big it didn’t feel like much.

Today flew by. I mean, I can’t believe it is almost 6:00 already. I got in this morning, quickly did free shipping on the websites, then etsy, finalized the mailer that went out today, quickly cut out a custom appliqué, got the same bag together for Kendall (our sewer), had a friend stop in, wrote a couple emails, and here we are at 5:55. James just ran to get americano’s, since we are here late tonight for a party. Plus tomorrow night too. And tomorrow we have one of our consultant’s first party, which is really exciting. But, this is the first 2 in one day party, and I know since it is Friday it will be mob-ed in the shop as well. I hope I wake up more tomorrow than I ever did today! I was dragging all day today as well as yesterday. Geesh, hope that changes come December 1!

Whoosh, here we are almost December, and whoosh I know that will be gone as soon as I blink my eyes.

No pictures today, again. But hopefully I’ll snap a couple of the shop full of ladies tonight!

1 Comments:

Blogger mb said...

i bought your sash bag last month...for a diaper bag.

I. Love. It.

More! I want more Persnickity!

thanks!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home