Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Oh Tuesday

Well, today wasn't very productive. I made a doll. It is cute, but it isn't a bag. I probably should have been sewing bags, but oh well.

James is full time, as mentioned, and helping out a great deal. Yesterday we finished up a bunch of custom orders, and it took half the time it should have because he was sewing linings and such. Ah, it is so nice to have a helper.

I now have the bears officially in the shop:







James helped me make jewelry tags for some jewelry I made for the shop. They came out great, and I am very excited to have a bit of matchy-matchy jewelry and bags going on in the shop. Yes, I am hopeless, and love matchy-matchy.....



Wont these be perfect with that little Hopper Mini Cherry?!

Well, off to finish that doll. I am never happy if I am not doing something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home