Monday, December 11, 2006

What day is it?



Holy cow, what a month. We are SO busy. We had a dolly full like this friday too. The orders are coming in like mad on the internet, I am still trying to keep up with ones from the shop and sales, and I am trying to restock the store and allied arts. And make more bears, they're selling too, and I made a goal to bring some to sell at I heart rummage this sunday.

Here's our christmas display in part of the shop:



I guess that is the first picture of the shop. Wow, and we've been in here almost a month. It has just been so busy......

I got tons of sweaters for bear materials today, I think I'll wash them all this evening, and then get stitching. I finished ten over the weekend. I just wasn't feeling excited about them for awhile, but when I got started, it went really fast. I really love doing them, such a nice change of pace from the bags. But, I have bag orders coming out my ears, so I should probably focus on them for now.

Alright, off to organize the order slips into need to be done soonest. I had to buy more clipboards today to hold all the orders! I think I might try and take a nice relaxing bath this evening......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home