Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December, Already?!

Holy cow, where is this year going?! I haven't posted in weeks. It has been so super busy around the persnickity designs shop.

We did urban craft uprising over the weekend. Tomorrow we have the Crave Party from 5-9 pm at the Fremont Studios. Friday I am doing a sale in Monroe with Three Stars In Jewelry, from 5-9pm, and again on Saturday from 11-6pm. Saturday night in the shop we are participating in the next installment of Project Bham- Haute for the Holidays. We will have appetizers, and a special event discount. Sunday, we are at the Tractor Tavern Sale. And that's just this week!

We are all set up in the new shop, and we love it. We were without internet for the first week and a half, part of why there have been no posts....

I am working on more bears- I got a particularly cute black and white sweater, that has made some super cuties. They are sitting on the couch across from me, mostly without eyes or noses(actually rather creepy).

That's about all there is to report here. We are doing tons of sales, so make sure to come check us out somewhere! We will be closed tomorrow, as we are both going to crave. I am really looking forward to this one.

Gosh, talk about overtime! I am still working at 11:30 at night. Oh well, I must be self-employed!

More pictures of the new shop later! Hope your december is going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home