Thursday, December 07, 2006

Darn you Christmas!

I am swamped with custom orders right now, lots of people ordering lovely gifts for their loved ones. And there are some really, really cute bags coming out. BUT, I don't feel like I can post any pictures on here because then someone might see their christmas present early......darn christmas! So, I think I will take a few pictures now, and post them all the week after christmas so you all can see them.

So, life is hectic around here- gallery walk in bellingham tomorrow, as well as the home sale with Three Stars Inc jewelry in monroe. Saturday we have more monroe homesale plus project bham in the evening. Sunday I am selling at the tractor tavern in Ballard holiday sale. And, standing on concrete for 4-5 hours last night at crave has thrown my back out and I have been gimping around all day. Lovely.

Apparrently I messed up on my mailer- the address is 18387 LongmirE street, not longmira like I wrote. Duh. Sorry Brandy! So google map Longmire, not longmira.

Alright! Off to pick up a chair, return movies, go to joann's for bear button eyes, office max for boxes, and costco for snackies for the gallery walk and project bham (and pizza for a quick dinner tonight =)!). And then maybe a nice hot bath for my back. I hope to see you all in Monroe or Bellingham this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home