Saturday, November 18, 2006

The first photos....

We are super excited for our move, and have taken some lovely pictures before we paint and get set up.

Here's the front:



Here's the store area:



Here's the Office Area:



And the big back workroom:



So, we get painted Tuesday, and we move wednesday. I can't wait! And I get to put of the christmas decorations as soon as we get in there.

On a completely different topic, what is it about Starbucks that puts me in the mood for the holidays? We were at Costco Thursday morning, but got there about 15 minutes before they opened. So, since there is a starbucks not more than 100 feet from costco, we went to get a coffee. When I stepped in to the store, I immediately got super excited for the holidays. And there Christmas decorations this year are absolutely DARLING! The little silhouettes in the windows, and the trees of them- oh goodness, I am swooning. And of course, due to there guerilla marketing tactics, I want one of their christmas cds. Oh dear. I wish the Starbucks marketing team was working for PD.

I am currently watching James strap a 4 foot wide shelf to a dolly to move down the hall. This certainly looks dangerous. I think I better go help.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home