Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yeah!

I just added the first bears to the Etsy Shop! I am most excited. They are even dressed up in halloween costumes. Oh, I am just too cute for myself sometimes.....

I redid the halloweenie table in the front, it looks perfect now!



Today, I have done lots, and lots of internet research. Amazingly enough, I generally feel like I got nothing accomplished when I do that, but today I feel empowered! I was looking at some marketing outlets, and some magazines and blog submission things.

We are now going to be closed on mondays- something strange for me since I wrote earlier about being closed Sunday is odd. Wow, 2 days off a week? But, I will be running not-in-shop business errands, so I will probably still be working.... But hey, I can say I am sane, and take 2 days off a week!

Happy saturday, sunday, and monday, since I wont be back until tuesday!

UPDATE: Are you missing some of our spring and summer designs, suddenly gone from the site? Check out our Other Etsy Shop
We just listed some one, and few-of-a-kinds, and leftovers from the spring line there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home