Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday, oh Friday!

Hello All!

Friday has been a rather interesting day here at PD, we a have a sewing machine in pieces, a stack of vinyl ready to sew, and a bad attitude. Well, that last one isn't really true. We are still in a pretty good mood, and figure that the sewing machine will get fixed soon enough. We always take those unexpected breaks as they come, and really sit back and enjoy them while they last.

So the sewing machine. It was having problems about 2-3 days before bumbershoot too. The handwheel went flying off while sewing ( and yes, I always have the oddest sewing machine problems no one else has even heard of. Exploding bobbins- look no further...). But, james mr super-fix-it managed to get it to work until now. However, today, it decided it was done. Maybe it heard we were in the process of ordering a second one and got mad. Who knows.

Otherwise, we got lots of internet research done. This has been the main progress all week. We have a pile of wholesale packets just waiting to be put in the mail as well. That is pretty exciting- they are going as far away as California and Kentucky, and Rhode Island. I love sending bags around the country, it is also so exciting to think of people in other states seeing them and using them.

Oh dear, I said I would have pictures today and I don't. Did you look on etsy though? There are halloween bears listed in the Mon Cher Ami Shop. I am pretty excited about them. I think I'll list a couple more before I leave too! Yay! So the pictures I promised exist, they are just on a different page.

Have a good evening, and remember to come to Project BHam tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home