Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hello Wednesday!

Oh goodness, yet another computer work day. Yawn, the only thing keeping me awake is the thought of Project Runway this evening. Yes, I am hooked. Yes, we don't watch tv except for this show. Yes, I am probably one of 100,000,000 people blogging about it tonight. Oh well, we all have our guilty pleasures.

I think we will be back to the more picture-filled bloggings tomorrow, as while I type, James is cutting like crazy. We have a big list of things to get done, since christmas is approaching rapidly!

So, why, you ask, are those bears $36? Let me tell you! I worked on bears last night, while watching movies. I went through RV with Robin Williams (which I don't know how it was reviewed in the theatres, but we laughed until we cried), Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (hey, it was 99 cent day, and I'd never seen it), and The Muppet Movie ( one of my favorites), and only got 9 bears done. They were all sewn, and just needed faces, and it took me how long?!! A couple of them I had to do the nose 3-4 times before I was happy with it. So now you know why they are $36, I am a perfectionist.

The funniest thing all week in the shop was the lady who came in yesterday, and proudly announced, "Oh, you are going to be the next Kate Spode!" Yes, Kate Spode. The infamous designer. Oh dear, how funny! James suggested she might be canadian?

Happy Wednesday, and may the best designer win! Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home