Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I hope your Tuesday was as productive as mine!

I have been doing all administrative work today. How boring. It certainly doesn't make for exciting pictures! It really wasn't a very good day this morning- I am completely disorganized (which drives me bonkers), and couldn't find anything I was looking for. But, after coffee this afternoon, everything perked up, if you will. We did have about twice as much foot traffic today because we moved our sandwich board sign to a new location. That kept me on my toes all day, and the door bell continually ringing.

We got our wholesale packet postcards about 3 days earlier than we were planning. That is good, but nothing else for the packets is ready yet! So, we quickly got those out to the printers today. You darling boutiques watch out! They'll be headed your way soon.....

Well, that is about all there is to report here- I told you, very boring. Off to 99 cent day at the video store- I'll be working on bears to the wee hours tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home