Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I really wasn't that excited for halloween this year, though I never really am. I am however excited for christmas already...

We are here at the shop, waiting for the downtown business trick-or-treating to begin in about 15 minutes. I love handing candy to smidglings!

It has been a few days. First of all, you MUST go to Inside Out in Snohomish. I love it there, and everything in there. I hardly go shopping, and when I do I seldom find anything I want. Not at inside out! I loved everything in there! Check them out online too: einsideout.com And no, Allison didn't pay me to do this! She is wonderful too. A total sweetheart, who I had a lovely evening with.

Saturday was a two dog day:



Simon AND Dandy were here, and got along quite swimmingly. They just kind of slept, like both of them do.... Dandy is now home, she went back on Sunday. We really miss her, and now I just have to convince James we should get our own dog.

A happy discovery was made on Saturday:




The passenger and passenger minis fit ipods, of any size! Yeah! I mean, yes, I planned it that way...

Today we sent out two big wholesale orders to Children's Hospital in Seattle and the UW Bookstore



So exciting! And, I finished this special order to be picked up today.



I have had many requests for black and brown together, and finally someone actually special ordered one. I think it came out really cute. And, someone also finally special ordered a paw print on a bag, I have probably had 57 people ask, and finally I had one ordered.

Well, that was a picturey, wordy post. I have been trying to sit down the last few days, and just haven't made it. With all this, I will leave you with one final picture, just for fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home