Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh Comments, how I love thee!

After posting my last blog, I decided to look over past entries, and noticed I had some COMMENTS!! I was so excited. I love them, it makes me feel loved! I always read other blogs, and they get comments, and I feel left out. But not anymore! Thanks.

Today has been sort of productive....I got about 5 bags done that I was out of stock on (that red and white knitter has been super popular!), and a special order done. And, we are off to that trunk show in about an hour- so I have to get packing for that. Dandy has been helpful too, I call this one "Dog in Thread."




Remember that concert I talked about right around a month ago? Well, I have been wanting the cd ever since, but seeing as our constant paycheck from James' work is now gone, we have been really trying to save money and not spend on anything unnecessary. Well, I finally broke down and went looking for it wednesday. To my dismay, no one in town had it, but one shop said they'd order it for me. I just got the call that it is in, so I know what we will be listening to on the way to Snohomish!

And on a rather strange note, can you want something you sell? I mean, I look through the anthroplogie catalogue, and covet many (MANY) things in there, but what if you sell things yourself? Can you covet one of your own products? I am in love with my red and white knitter, and really want one for myself (especially to go with those cute red shoes I have...) but I feel like I can't just take something off the overstock shelves and keep it for myself. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas......

Have a wonderful friday, and come see us at the trunk show tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home