Friday, November 17, 2006

The holidays are upon us!

Holy cow- how is it halloween seems so far away from thanksgiving and christmas, and then November 5th hits, and I freak out that I am not ready for the season? I had such a crazy couple of months last year, I am still not fully recovered from them. I guess I just want to be on top of things, and super prepared so I don't have to work 18 hour days like last year......

We are on the move again. We will be moving our shop to a new, slightly bigger location. And, it is the best kind of move, three doors down...... So the schedule is the space will be painted on tuesday, and we will move in wednesday, and be all put together and decorated for christmas for the day after thanksgiving. Right. We'll just have to see about that.

I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. It has been another crazy week- we did some business meetings in Seattle on monday, had a crazy storm on wednesday and thought the power would go out all day, set up 2 displays at allied arts yesterday, been making samples for the new line today, filling lots of christmas internet orders, doing lots of custom orders, and sleeping somewhere in the middle.

Alright, off to make more samples, and bears since my display looked a little sparse yesterday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home