Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's not really fair.....

So, why do I get mad when I go to the 3 or 4 people's blogs I read daily and get upset when they haven't posted anything that day. And yet, I certainly don't post everyday myself. Not really fair, more like blog karma...

We got about 25 bags done today since we are doing Thread on sunday ( check them out here). Should be pretty fun, we certainly are looking forward to it! Seems like 25 is a lot, but not when they were suppose to be finished yesterday!

Wow, what is this magical thing we call itunes? Amazing, I click what music I want, and then there it is on my computer. And then even better, it puts a picture on my ipod. And since you just put in your credit card info, it feels free. Wow. I never even knew how cool that could be.

I have a rant today. I think it is so funny, since I do happen to work in the "fashion" industry, I have been buying a few key magazine to keep "up-to-date" (snort) on fashion. Everywhere I see these HUGE bags are in, and yet it seems like my small bag sales keep going up. People who buy bags from me always want them smaller. Oh well, I guess Bellingham isn't the fashion capital of the world for a reason!

Ok, back to obsessing over anthropologie. I know I said I don't find much when shopping, or even really like shopping, but I do obsess over them and their look. I could easily dress myself and my home in one store... please buy more bags so I can afford to do so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home